Wednesday, January 1, 2014

There's No Need To Stop Using Supplements During Your Contest Preparation

By Skip La Cour
Six Time National Bodybuilding Champion
Success Coach


They Got You Looking This Good, Didn't They? And, They Will Make You Look Even Better!

Here's a question for you. If you believed that the foods you were eating during your contest preparation were contributing greatly to the quality of your physique, why in the world would you ever stop eating those foods? You wouldn't, would you?

For some reason, many bodybuilders mistakenly believe that they must eliminate protein powders and meal replacements from their diets when they are many weeks away from their show. This is a big mistake!

I certainly believe there is a tremendous value in real food. But, if you think the human body can function just as effectively and efficiently with real food alone, you are kidding yourself. Your muscle-building and fat-loss efforts will be greatly enhanced if you support them with high-quality, state-of-the-art sports supplementation. Athletes today are getting bigger, stronger, leaner, and faster as the advancements in sports nutrition evolve.

If I were to guess, the strategy that advises you to eliminate protein powder and meal replacements from your contest preparation diet stems from the belief that these supplements contain too much sodium. The amount of sodium in these products is a non-factor during your contest journey except for at the very last few days. Maybe you should severely limit their intake during the last several days before a contest--but several weeks before then is totally unnecessary.

The other rational that I’ve heard is the “the body will work much harder digesting real food and you will burn more calories.” Oh really? How many more calories do you think you really burn? And, even if you did burn a few more, is it worth the difficulty that you are adding to an already challenging process? I certainly do not think so!

In fact, cutting MM25 Whey Protein from your contest preparation diet is plain old foolish. In your calorie-deprived state while contest dieting, you'll need this high-performance "super food" more than ever!

======================================
Resources That Will Take Your Bodybuilding Contest Preparation to the Next Level!

======================================

Read what competitive bodybuilders just like YOU are saying about this OUTSTANDING bodybuilding contest preparation seminar--and get the mp3 sound files and pdf workbooks email to you TODAY!

“Skip La Cour’s ULTIMATE Contest Preparation seminar is excellent! For beginners, there isn’t a more thorough system to follow which will result in your success. As for the intermediate and advanced bodybuilders, Skip makes like-minded individuals aware of that the ups, downs, and all around. He tells you in advance how your mind will play tricks at such an elite level. His theories are nothing short of spectacular and easy to replicate, commit to, and focus on!! The more tools you use from his arsenal, the more likely you will achieve the desired results you wish for. I don’t know about you, but as for me, I’m committed 100% to Skip’s contest preparation system and it has catapulted me physically, mentally, and emotionally to greater heights. The benefits and knowledge you acquire from picking his brain will far out way the cost. The priceless information you can take with you forever and it comes directly from one of the best natural bodybuilders in the history of the sport. Start today and achieve the success you deserve!”

Matt Zintak
Chicago, IL


“I want to thank you for teaching me your contest preparation strategies in your seminar. What a ton of information for a very modest fee. You're awesome, dude! The biggest thing I got out of it is the mental toughness that a person needs if they want to succeed in reaching their bodybuilding goals. That mindset that the challenge it's ‘me against me.' I'm looking forward to the challenge”

Colin LaRose
New Haven VT


“Thanks for this ULTIMATE Contest Preparation Seminar, Skip! The value of this information is above and beyond the investment. You have done an awesome job of explaining every detail of contest preparation in an easy-to-understand manner. I now have the certainty and confidence I need to WIN. Now that my mind is perfectly clear about what it takes to be the best, all I have to do is EXECUTE!”

TJ Carver
Centerville, UT


“I would really like to thank you for your training, nutrition, and competition advice in your ULTIMATE Contest Preparation seminar. I invested in your seminar not knowing what to expect. I came out of it feeling more dedicated and more confident than ever for my competition. This is also my first competition, so every single detail of the competition preparation is all on paper and good to go! I get to listen to YOU tell me everything I need to know and be prepared for in the comfort of my own home, bus, car, etc. I feel mentally and physically stronger than ever before, my goals are much stronger, and I have never wanted to win anything so badly in my life. I’m 12 weeks out and each week has plans and goals that are well-structured, Now, it’s simply time to execute. If anyone out there is thinking about investing in a program such as this, do so! It is money well spent for advice coming from someone who has many, many years of experience. Keep on keeping on!”

Mark Brabazon
South Perth
Australia


“Thank goodness you have taken the time to observe, record, analyze, and share your wealth of information with so many people at such a small investment. The cost is priceless compared to the years of experience you have amassed. You have done the years of hard work and experimentation which has lead to a set of strategies that are the most effective and efficient. I’m certain I will get greater results in less time and absolutely no guess work. All I will have to do is follow your advice ‘to a T’ and work hard.”

Anthony Mango
Sugar Land, TX


“I can’t thank you enough for all of the valuable information you covered in your ‘Ultimate Contest Preparation Seminar.’ I take to the stage for a second time this year and this time I feel empowered every step of the way. I did well last year but will do even better this year thanks to you, Skip. Everything I needed to know was covered with explanations why this is the best way. I have never felt more focused in my life.”

Kate Alderman
Adelaide, Australia


===========================

Learn the SECRETS to How to Be Your Best on Contest Day from a Six-Time National Champion and a Coach Who Has Guided HUNDREDS of Men--Just Like YOU--During This Challenging and Rewarding Process!

Skip La Cour's ULTIMATE Bodybuilding Contest Preparation Audio Seminar Course

Get the . . .

* 11 Hour and 30 Minute Sound Files

* Five Manual Booklets (Total 178 pages) PDF Files

* Plus BONUSES (see below)


. . . Emailed to You NOW and Begin Your Road to Bodybuilding and Training MASTERY TODAY!

11 hours and 30 minutes!

===========================

SPECIAL BONUSES WORTH $150!

* FREE Copy of Skip La Cour's Daily Training Journal Ebook ($49.99 Value)

* FREE Copy of Skip La Cour's Daily Training Journal Ebook ($49.99 Value)

* FREE Lifetime Access to Skip La Cour's Members Only Web Site That Documents TWO COMPLETE YEARS and Back-to-Back National Championship Victories ($50 Value)

===========================

* Special Price Only $149.97

Click here NOW to read Skip La Cour's ULTIMATE Bodybuilding Contest Preparation Audio Seminar Course Outline and ORDER TODAY!

===========================

Copyright 2014. Skip La Cour Consulting. All Rights Reserved.